A beautiful smile is something people want. We want to look picture perfect for pictures, graduation and job interviews. Dr. Connie Pierce, Dr. Brandon Pierce, and Dr. Jennifer Pierce, your San Diego, CA, cosmetic dentists, can help.
Cosmetic dentistry isn't just about aesthetic appeal. Some cosmetic procedures are restorative as well. Here are a few procedures you may want to consider to improve your smile:
- Dental Implants: Are you suffering from tooth loss? Dental implants are titanium posts that replace tooth roots. Your doctor places an abutment and a crown matching the rest of your teeth. This procedure restores your missing tooth and improves the appearance of your smile.
- Veneers: These procedures resurface an individual's teeth. Veneers cover teeth that are stained or discolored due to poor hygiene, drinking coffee or tea, smoking, chewing tobacco, or certain antibiotics. Veneers can also fix mishappened, crooked, worn down, chipped, or irregularly shaped teeth and uneven surfaces and spacing, like overcrowdedness.
- Dental Bonding: This procedure uses composite resin to cover the surfaces of your teeth for a whiter smile. The advantage of dental bonding is it can be done in one sitting in a few minutes.
- Teeth Whitening: Do you have yellow and/or stained teeth? Part of the reason our teeth become discolored is aging. Some other reasons include smoking, chewing tobacco, drinking coffee and/or tea, and eating certain foods. Your San Diego dentist provides in-office or over-the-counter kits, whichever is more convenient for you.
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery: When some patients have a “gummy” smile, there's a disproportionate gum-to-tooth ratio. Cosmetic gum surgery contours and reshapes overgrown and receding gums.
Cosmetic Dentistry Care
To take proper care of your new cosmetic dental procedure(s), make sure you brush your teeth twice a day and floss once before bed.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any cosmetic procedures, call your San Diego, CA, dentists, Dr. Connie Pierce, Dr. Brandon Pierce, and Dr. Jennifer Pierce, at (858) 484-3300 today!